Monday, September 14, 2015

Finding your inner Bargain Ninja

As someone who grew up living paycheck to paycheck, I learned from an early age the joys of finding a great bargain. Now, as a disabled adult, I still strive to find that joy of a "fantastic deal." I love shopping sales, online or off, and coupons are my friends! A friend once labeled me "The Bargain Ninja," for my inability too buy anything for myself unless it was on sale, or, even better, free! And as weird as that probably makes me, she's absolutely right!

Now, you don't have to be struggling paycheck to paycheck to be a bargain lover. Saving money is great anytime, for anyone! 

Buying online can be both a time and money saver, especially when you can do a subscribe and save! If you use a product often enough, subscribe and save is a fantastic idea. Amazon and Wal-Mart are two online sites I know for certain offer subscribe and save.

Coupons are wonderful! Even if you don't go full on "clipping coupons for sixty hours a week," saving a few dollars here and there on your weekly shopping trip adds up! 

And then, of course, there are programs which will offer free items, usually just for reviews. I am a member of Bzzagent.com and have been for quite a few years now. With each campaign that I join, I receive a bzzkit. Depending on the campaign's product, I may receive free or reduced-price products, coupons, and a list of tasks and online reviews or reports to finish. Most of them are things like tweeting about the product, easy enough to do. 

These are just a few ways to save that I employ. What are some of your own?

No comments:

Post a Comment