Tuesday, September 15, 2015

BzzAgent: Bic Soleil Glow Razors

As a BzzAgent, I love getting new campaigns. I recently joined a campaign for the BIC Soleil Glow razors. Now, because I am on blood thinners for blood clots, I am always a bit afraid of nicking myself. So I try to use razors that have the moisture strip on them, I seem to be able to use them without catching my skin on the blade.

One problem: they are so expensive!

Needless to say, I was thrilled when I received a campaign invite for these razors! I love the close shave I am able to achieve and how silky and soft my skin feels afterwards. With my Bzzkit, I received not only a free package of 3 razors, but quite a few coupons for $3 off more packages of them. Considering these razors usually go for around $8, it definitely makes it a bit more affordable on a budget!

No comments:

Post a Comment