Friday, September 25, 2015

Zoya Polish Duos

I was lucky enough to have a few extra dollars to splurge this month and since I hadn't bought any new polishes in a while (one of my slight obsessions), I was instantly attracted to an ad I saw on Facebook for Zoya. I'd always heard good things about the Zoya brand, but had yet to try them. What better time than now when I could get them at a bargain?! They were offering duos of their polishes for $10. When I checked out the site, the polishes were regularly $11-13 apiece. The duos were $10. I ordered 3 of the duos. For six polishes, the total would have been $66-78, giving me a savings of $33-48!!!

Here are the three Duos I bought:



Cool Blue Duo


Falling Leaves Duo




Rich Jewels Duo


For now, Zoya still has the Duos on sale. You can find the duos on the website, Zoya.com. They will appear as $16 apiece, until you add three to your cart and use the code FDUO. The code is good until September 30th, 2015.

No comments:

Post a Comment